Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Well I haven't been around much lately, it's been a busy month for us.  And unfortunately we haven't gotten a lot done around the house.  We both been fighting off one monster of a cold.  I think (knock on wood) we might both be over it.  I mean it's only been a month of continuous sickness, what are we complaining about?  Now we can focus on getting our house ready for our house warming party this summer.  WooHoo.

I have some plans to go thrifting with a friend this week.  Hopefully I'll find some little things for the living room wall and maybe a piece of furniture for here and there.  And then there is the task of starting work on the yard.  J has promised to help me with my garden beds in the next couple weeks.  So those should be up and ready for plants by the end of the month.

Some good house news, we got rid of the southwest couch and chair that were on our porch.  A friend came ans snatched them up for their apartment.  They said that free was always the best looking and was happy to have them.  I'm just glad they're gone.

And because I want to leave you with some pretty pictures.  Here are some of the butterflies at the Milwaukee Public Museum.  We went to the Mummies of the World Exhibit for our anniversary (Seven years).      



The little orange butterfly wouldn't stop flying in front of the camera!
I love the butterfly house.  The last time we went there weren't a lot of butterflies, but this time the room was filled.  It was so much fun, even if I discovered I had a slight fear of butterflies.  Don't laugh, they were freaking me out!

No comments: