Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving's over, Christmas full speed ahead

Well Thanksgiving is over and now we're all waiting for Christmas to come. I'm excited about Christmas this year because we both took 2 weeks off, so hopefully we'll get a few things done around the house and the rest of the time we can spend with our friends and family.

I don't have any pictures of the things we accomplished over the weekend. We were able to get a lot done (even if I beaded almost non-stop).  Here's a hint of what we worked on; laundry room, kitchen, bedroom, Christmas decor, family room, my studio, appliance hunting.  Yup, we did get a lot done.

And the best part, I made a pie.  A dutch top apple pie.  This was my first pie I ever made on my own with no one to help.  Okay, J helped.  But his help consisted of him eating half the stuff between pie making tasks.  And did I succeed at pie making?  You better believe it.  This baby was delicious.  I can't wait to make some more. 
 

That's really all I have for today.  A picture of a pie.  I'm hoping to get a few good pictures of the things we accomplished this weekend, because we really did get a lot done.  Now I just need to finish up my beading project in the next couple weeks and I can fully focus on home stuff.  Like maybe painting my studio or maybe the upstairs bathroom! :-)

Happy Monday!

No comments: