Thursday, October 21, 2010

Almost There - Narrowed Down to Three

Picture from Wisconsinhomes.com
I don't have much for you today.  All the stuff we're doing and going through right now really has us stressed out.  But the good news is that we have narrowed down the houses to three of them.  All of them have their perks and their downfalls, but they all are really nice and have what we want.  J went and saw one of them by himself on Tuesday (I had a dentist appointment), he said it was really nice and that we should add it to the list.  So that one was added to the other two.  It really has a beautiful yard and it's a really big house, so I'm excited to see it.  

I'm really looking forward to finally make a decision.  I can't wait to live closer to family, friends, and work (and a grocery store).  I know owning a house is hard work, but I think if we can cut our daily commute (45 min each way, plus 45 on the bus) out, I think we will have so much more time and we won't feel as exhausted every night.  And it will be great to live closer to friends and family, we'll actually be able to do things with them without the hour+ drive.  And best of all, I'll be able to paint my walls what ever color I want.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This is getting exciting, isn't it. This third house looks betther than the rest, from the outside anyway.

Victoria said...

This one does have the nicest curb appeal. It needs a lot of updating (yellow kitchen), but it definitely has everything we're looking for, except the price. It's the most expensive one and needs the most updating :-( But it's really nice. Oh decisions, decisions.

Brenda said...

It looks very nice. Good luck on your decision.