Tuesday, November 16, 2010
We have our closing day reserved at the title office, now we just have to decide if we want to close in the morning or afternoon. I know it would be easier for J to close in the afternoon, but anything will work for me, I just want those house keys!
My paranoia that something was going to happen and we would loose the house is starting to lessen. I know, things still could happen, but lets just hope not. See, I am totally the tense, uptight one of the relationship, worrying about everything. J's always having to calm me down. I might, just maybe, need to work on that. ;-)
Now about that packing...
***UPDATE! Seconds after posting this, I got and email from the bank. Our loan has been officially approved and we are good to go. We will be homeowners in less then 4 weeks. What a Christmas gift!!! Now I really do need to start that packing!***