Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kitten

So if you stop by my other blog, you've seen that I've been very unproductive due to my lack of sleep (I suffer from insomnia from time to time).  So I don't have anything for you today.  Well other then adorable pictures of J's parent's new kitten.


Yeah, I figured most of you wouldn't mind pictures of an adorable kitten.  She's going to be such a cute little fluff ball.


We haven't been over there to see her yet, but we have gotten quite a few pictures of her.  She is quite the cutie.

Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight and I'll be back to my old self by mid week.  Then I'll get my butt editing photos from this past weekend's projects.  Hopefully the cute kitten pictures are a good substitute until I'm back to normal.  And don't worry I have plenty of them.

No comments: