Friday, September 3, 2010

Today's the Day

Yeah, boy got a job!!!!
Today is the day that J gives his 2 weeks notice at his current job.  This is a little bit of a worrisome process for us, because his boss tends to overreact the things.  But J will be so much happier at his new job.  It's back working as a design engineer and not in sales anymore.  J was a born design engineer, that's where his passion is.  You should see what he does at home just for his small projects.  It's amazing.  So I know he'll be happier.  We also are going to be so much closer to all of our friends, we can finally hang out with them and not have to worry about the hour drive home.  So life should be good.  I'll update later with how the whole process went. 

So on a different note, last night J's band played at the Argus again.  It was a really good show.  They played with Whiskey of the Damned, a awesome Irish punk band.  It was a good show.  Unfortunately, J and I are still pretty sick.  Well I guess I'm not still sick, I just got sick yesterday.  I just got over a bad stomach virus and now this, I better not get sick one day this winter.  J still sounds and feels like crap, but I think he might be starting to get over it.  I don't know he has good and bad days.  But hopefully we both feel better soon, we have to do some celebrating.  :-)

No comments: