Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's Hump Day

Well today I had planned on giving you an update about our second plumber visit, but I can't.  I can't because we still haven't called the plumber and set up a second appointment.  Maybe we'll do that next week, I can only hope.

So instead of the normal scheduled post I give you a picture of Yoda, hopefully you'll be okay with this ;-)


I should be back the the regular boring schedule tomorrow.  But I do have some fun fall themed DIY projects coming up, so stay tuned for those.

5 comments:

Memories for Life said...

OMG...You can post photos like this everyday :) Too cute!

Duni said...

Awww...that really is too cute :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a compliant dog!! We've got a collar and tie thing for our boy cat and if he even smells it coming he heads for the hills!

Rose Clearfield said...

Priceless! I look forward to seeing your fall projects.

BeadedTail said...

Yoda is adorable!