Monday, April 2, 2012

Is it Monday already!

Wow, how do the weekends slip by so quickly?  I feel like I was just excited about it being Friday and leaving work 30 min early and now it's Monday morning already.  I did accomplish a few things this weekend, I just don't really remember how and when.  Do you ever have that problem?  The weekend just seems a blur.  Well no use in whining about it, time to get this week started.  


I painted the trim in my studio.  Yes this is an old picture, but the room looks exactly like this.  Painting trim is a large job and it has to be done, but I always feel a little let down when it doesn't actually look like I did anything.  I spent hours taping and priming and painting Sunday.  But it will all be worth it when it's done.  Which I'm hoping will be in the next couple weeks.

    
I'm also happy to announce that my winter garlic is growing well and hopefully will be ready soon.  I've never grown garlic, so this was a first for me.  Now lets hope the harvest will be bountiful.  Our lilacs also have blooms on them already, early April and they have blooms crazy (that's not my picture above, ours haven't opened yet.  Thank you morgue file).  I can' not wait for that wonderful sweet aroma.  I love lilacs.

Well, lets get this week started.  My To Do list is pretty long this week.  J's on spring break this week (he still has to work, but no class), so I'm hoping we can get a few smaller projects done.  Fingers crossed.  What do you have planned for this week?   

No comments: